Friday 21 December 2012

101 Logo Tee.

The simplest things are usually the best - at least that's what I've been told and understand. With that thought in mind, here is the 101 logo tee. I've tried to stay to the original colours (same as Dill wears in Trilogy at Lockwood) - so I'll do this shirt in heather grey or white. But, I've added an original 101 word logo to the back (just to change it up a little). I would also like to give props to Tim at Bobshirt - he did the first round of these tees a while back, thanks Tim.
Cheers.
Frontside


Backside


3 comments:

Alex said...

Lovely stuff. Keen when you make them.

Anonymous said...

DOPE...Nineteen Ninety Now! when these gonna drop?

Five-o Cheapster said...

Should be dropping soon - just waiting on my printer to come back from holiday -- then it's on.